AzizManchester, United Kingdom
- Native English speaker born and raised in Manchester, England
- Hold approximately 4 years of classroom experience supporting children aged 11-16 with a variety of conditions from Autism to ADHD
- Have supported up to 9 years old as well as adult learners privately between 2014-2017
- Graduated with BA Hons in Business at the University of Bolton
- Possess recent experiences teaching English online from beginners to advanced learners
- Motivated and Enthusiastic
I am an experienced teaching assistant from the UK who has supported a range of children over many years. With approximately four years classroom teaching assistant, I have been able to work with children with a variety of conditions, personalities and capabilities. I pride myself on bringing the best out of students and helping to make a real difference to their learning as well as life.
Working under some of the best teachers around, I have been able to develop a range of teaching techniques to support the learning and development of students – helping to get the best out of them. As well as supporting students within the classroom, I have supported young persons up to the age of 9 as well work with adult learners looking to strengthen their English. Outside teaching, I have recently worked as a Copywriter for a local company helping to produce powerful content that sells – bringing visitors to our web pages into customers.
I also hold a strong interest in marketing and have recently been the manager for a marketing department. Within this role, I am required to hold a strong understanding of the English language and grammar which has been demonstrated throughout my time in this role.
Besides my occupation, I am a keen supporter of local causes and in particular humanitarian causes. As such, I like to volunteer with a local charity and I’m a regular contributor to the social media pages of the organisation as well as website and public events.
I would consider myself to be a calm, patient and caring individual that is determined to improve the lives of others. Teaching others offers me the opportunity to see others grow and exceed their expectations in life.