- Have Celta certificate
- Math major graduate
- Have been a writer and Editor-in-Chief during college/university years
- Have taught Conversational and Corporate English to several ages, from young learners to business individuals
- Have taught several subjects offline for 3 years
- Have experienced teaching English online for more than a year
- Have handled Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and Spanish students
- Jolly, professional, creative, passionate, friendly and patient to all types of learners
Hello! I’m Teacher Dhav. I graduated with a degree in Mathematics. In 2013, I started my professional career as a technical support where I have been promoted as a Level II specialist from a big and well-known technology company.
During my free time, I love cooking dishes like pasta and teaching kids offline in learning the English language and other subjects as well. I become an ESL teacher because I would like to make things more convenient and enjoyable when it comes to using the universal language to everyone.
As an English teacher, I always make sure that I connect with my students in a personal but professional level and I let them learn at their own pace. I make it to a point that they enjoy every lesson and interaction. Furthermore, I always stay patient and punctual whenever I conduct a class/lesson.
Hoping to see you soon in my class! Take care always.