JayzelRizal City, Philippines
- Have CELTA Certification
- ESL Teacher with 3 years of experience.
- Catering students in Conversational English and Business English and have experienced teaching Chinese students
- Different methodology on improving oral and written skills in English in accordance to their level
- Various online tools and sites for comprehensive studying in English like Breaking News English and more
- Conducting level assessments and differential learning to determine the strengths and weaknesses of the student
Hello! I am Jayzel. I have been working as a private academic tutor for 5 years and over one year as an Online English Teacher. My English profficiency has been my number one strength when reaching milestones on my career. During my childhood, I got to interact with foreign family members and friends so I had the chance to improve my oral English speaking skills.
I was motivated to broaden the horizon of my career by engaging to the most valuable activity that I had, that is Teaching. I worked as a teacher for Chinese and Japanese and I made a lot of confidants. I had received different Teaching trainings and part of it is dealing with cultural diversities.
English is the dominant business language and it has become almost a necessity for people to speak English if they are to enter a global workforce. It doesnt have to be a boring process so I make sure that you’ll enjoy it and get the most out of it. Don’t get exhausted if you make mistakes because its part of growing. Rise if you stumble. I am very excited to talk to you soon and I hope we’ll have a good time. See you soon my rising talent!