JellyBohol City, Philippines
- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Have taught Conversational English for 5 years to Japanese Kids and Adults
- Taught English of all ages from grade school to professionals
- Help students cover the four basic communication skills such as reading, writing, speaking and
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated
Hi! My name is Jelly. I was born and raised in Philippines. I love to write and I love to travel and know people’s culture and want to learn some new languages. I love to listen to stories and interact with people because I get to learn a lot with them. My hobbies are reading books and interesting articles online.
I’m a graduate of Bachelor in Elementary Education and a LET passer. I am an online home-
based teacher to Japanese kids and adults. I get to enjoy it as I learn new things every day. I
make sure that I give out not just my best skills but a part of my heart as well since it will be more interesting and personal if you share a part of you to student or every client that I have.
I believe that learning should be an exciting and enjoyable process.
When you are learning, you are actually creating a new and better self!
Amazing, isn’t it?
I am really looking forward to sharing and learning with you!
See you soon!