JennySan Carlos City, Philippines
- Have TESOL Certification
- Master’s Program in English Language Teaching
- Extensive experience in teaching English to ESL learners from ASEAN nations, e.g. Koreans, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese
- Enthusiastic and Well motivated
- Taught 1:1 Personalized Instruction, 1:2 Dyad Instruction, 1:4 Cooperative Learning at all levels
- Help students cover the four basic communication skills such as reading, writing, speaking and listening
Hello there! I am Teacher Jennifer but you can call me Jenny. I am enthusiastic and well motivated. I have good communication and interpersonal skills. I am able to form positive relationships with students and staff and am able to work effectively as a member of a team. My hobbies are reading blogs and intresting articles online. I also enjoy travelling and have travelled most countries in Asia.
Im a graduate of Bachelor of Education, Major in Social Science and have taken a total of 36 units in Masters Programme, Major in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) at Cebu Normal University.
I have worked as an English Teacher in Bangkok, Thailand for almost nine years and also in Hanoi, Vietnam for almost a year. I was also teaching English to Koreans, Japanese and Chinese students for more than 3 years before I left the Philippines. Now that I’m back home, I want to continue working with students from other countries. I have taken TOEIC and IELTS exam when I was working abroad. I am also a License Teacher both in Thailand and Philippines (LET).
I am able to challenge and stretch students and also to teach according to learning preferences and to provide learning experiences for students with additional educational needs. I can teach students of all levels.
See you in my class!