JessDavao city, Philippines
- Have TESOL Certification
- Licensed professional teacher
- Have more than 10 year experience in teaching Conversational English and Business English for Thailand, Japanese and Korean
- Find ways on how to improve the students English skills especially in speaking and writing
- Different methodology on improving oral and written skills in English in accordance to their level
- A good communicator and highly motivated
I have been teaching English to Japanese, Korean and Japanese nationals both online and face to face for more than ten years.
I have my Masters Degree in English as a Second Language (ESL). I specifically enjoy teaching Grammar. I think Grammar does not have to be a boring subject. I make sure that my students are able to use grammatical rules in their own context.
Other subjects I teach include Vocabulary, Pronunciation, and the four macro skills of English which include Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
Teaching is my passion. I always make sure that my students enjoy language learning. I make sure that the materials I use in my class are always updated and applicable to my student’s context.
English is easy and being fluent in speaking this language is really cool. So, I encourage everyone to start clicking on the booking page and enjoy sharing your thoughts to others.