JordanCalamba city, Philippines
- More than four years of experience in teaching all academic subjects
- Experienced teaching foreign students such as Chinese, Filipinos, and Indians
- Uses different kinds of Methodology
- Has the passion and sense of responsibility in teaching
- Well-determined and very patient in helping students develop their English fluency
I’ve been working as a private teacher for more than four years now. I teach all academic subjects and handle different students. I love sharing to my students the knowledge that I have acquired. Helping my students learn, improve, and develop their skills gives me a different sense of fulfilment.
I took up Digital Arts and Design at Malayan Colleges- Laguna. It is all about video and film production, photography, Screenplay, and Screenwriting. Then I pursued 3D Modelling and Animation at De La Salle University-College of Saint Benilde.
I love doing photography, film-making, and 3D Animation. Though I love photography and film-making, teaching ha become closer to my heart. I incorporate creativity and artistry in each of my class and lectures. Teaching has become my passion and career. I am a well-driven, passionate, and an enthusiastic teacher.
Handling foreign students such as Indians, Chinese, and Filipinos has helped me become a more flexible mentor. The best thing about teaching is that we can impart knowledge to anyone regardless of the culture, background, or language. We make sure to give you a unique and fun learning experience.
Book a class today. See you!