MardayBacolod City, Philippines
- Have a CELTA certificate
- Have taught English as a second language for more than 3 year for kindergarten and kids raging from 6 to 15 years old.
- A patient and an amiable teacher who can provide a positive learning experience to every student.
- An empathetic and respectful teacher who makes sure that every person receives the proper education they deserve.
- Enthusiastic, full of energy and positivism during every class; Strong willed and persistent
- Very sincere when it comes to teaching the English Language.
Hi there! I’m Teacher Marday, 26 years old. I am a graduate of Mass Communication and I’ve been teaching English as a second language for more than 3 years. I’m very passionate when it comes to teaching most especially with kids. I love the way we connect despite the language barrier which makes it more meaningful in each and every class. It’s very rewarding as an individual to impart some precious knowledge to eager young ones and see them forge their own path confidently. Helping them express themselves and being able to contribute to their success in communicating is my very aim as an English tutor.
As an English Teacher, I always give my very best and provide high quality tutorial service to my student. I make sure to cater what they need and adjust to their learning curve so that they will confidently become a good English speaker. My goal is to help them develop their communication skills, may it be verbally or written. To see them gradually improving day by day would be one of my greatest achievements.
It will be a fun-filled learning experience with me, Hope to see you in my class!