MaryTarlac city, Philippines
- Have TESOL Certificate
- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Graduated Master of Arts in Education Major in English
- Have eight years of teaching experience from Junior High School, Senior High School to College level
- Have four years of online teaching experience from kids to adults
- Finished the Academic Requirements for Doctor of Education
- Thesis Adviser and Students’ Publication Adviser
- Highly motivated and Enthusiastic
Hello. I am glad to meet you. I am Mary. I am from the Philippines. I have been teaching for eight years now. I taught in the college department during my first year of teaching. I handled workplace communication or English for Specific Purposes mainly to prepare the students to be globally competitive. During my 4th year in teaching, I learned about online teaching which I found to be very convenient and challenging. I gave myself a try, and eventually loved this kind of career.
I have handled lessons among Chinese, Koreans, and Vietnamese students. I enjoyed every lesson with them as I get to know more about their culture as well.
Aside from being a Licensed Professional Teacher in the Philippines, I am also a Registered Nurse. Aside from English, I was also able to handle Science and Biology subjects. I also have an immense passion in writing. I have handled Students’ Publication and worked as the School Paper Adviser of different schools, teaching and guiding students from elementary to college on how to write news articles in different categories.
I love telling stories that is why most of my students enjoy having a free talk with me. I am very much particular with student’s pronunciation and grammar but I make sure that every student enjoys while learning with me. I make learning fun and exciting.
Welcome to my class.