MilanNis city, Serbia
- Have CELTA and TESOL qualification
- ESL Level 1 to Level 9 and Academic IELTS and Business English instructor
- 5 year’ experience in teaching and preparing students for English exams in Business School of Applied Studies Blace, Serbia – 2010 - 2015
- Uses a wide range of teaching methods to achieve best results
- Find ways on how to improve the students English skills especially in speaking and writing
- Dedicated, responsible, goal-driven and good communicator
I am an enthusiastic teacher with 5 years’ hands-on experience in teaching and preparing students for English exams in Business School of Applied Studies. I hold a bachelor’s degree (BA) from the Business School of Applied Studies and I was participating in exchange program with the Corporative State University from Stuttgart in Germany.
In the company Gibanj d.o.o I held the position of Translator and Import Manager where my duty was everyday communication on English with company’s suppliers and business partners from all over the world including regular translating of business documents.
Having lived, worked and studied abroad (in Greece and Germany), I understand first-hand the many challenges one faces when learning and communicating in a foreign language. In turn, I am able to help English language students overcome these challenges and gain confidence in their communication. I promise to satisfy educational needs of each student. I am eager to do my best to support you in reaching your individual goals through many different exercises of both written and spoken English.
See you in my class!