- I have taught English for more than 5 years with students all ages and levels, from beginners to advanced.
- Academic coordinator in a British English institute.
- I've prepared students for KET, PET and FIRST certifications.
- Exam preparation: TOEFL and IELTS.
- Taught phonetics and phonology courses to improve pronunciation.
- See the growth in my students is something in which I feel passionate about.
- Make my lessons fun and very dynamic always encouraging my students to be part of
Hey! My name is Nick, I´m 27 and I´m from Argentina. I´ve been travelling since I was 6 years
old to several states in Argentina, Uruguay, the USA and England. I´ve been living here in
Mexico for some years now.
I have more than 5 years of teaching experience all ages, kids and adults. I have worked with preschool and elementary students in summer camps and summer school as well as in a classroom. In summer camps I worked with them in conversation clubs and also taught vocabulary in cooking classes. I have had middle school and high school students from beginners to advanced. I´ve also prepared them for KET and PET certifications.
As the English Coordinator of an English Institute where I worked for 3 years I was in charge of a senior program where we taught English to adults between their 50s and 60s.
At the moment I´m the President of the Language Academy in a bilingual school and have lots of
experience in private lessons.
Teaching is being part of somebody´s life, help them grow and really have a connection with them.That´s the secret of teaching, I enjoy doing it and I pretend to for many years to come.