- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education major in English
- Graduated Master’s Degree in Education major in School Administration and
- Studying a Doctoral in Development Education Major in Early Childhood Education
- Have been a teacher for more than 12 years
- Handled Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese Students
- Joyful and highly motivated teacher
Hello dear learners! I hope you are doing well today!
I am Joy Lubino from the Philippines! I am a passionate English teacher and I am here to share
my expertise in English with you. I love teaching English very much and in fact, I have been
teaching English for 12 years already and have taught foreign students too. I can teach English
for both kids aged 5-13 years old and adult students too whose age varies from 20-60 years old.
I usually teach my students with fun, interest, interaction and fluency through discussion.
It is my great pleasure and honor to see my students’ progress as far as English Speaking is
concerned. With my joyful teaching methods and strategies, I guarantee you a positive learning
and lifelong mastery of the art of English Communication without doubts and hesitations. Let
me teach your mind, touch you heart and transform your life through English!
Count on me and I hope to see you in one of my classes! Thank you!