- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education major in English
- Ongoing Masters Degree in English Language Education
- 6 years teaching English (Grammar, Literature, Pronunciation, Technical Writing, Journalism, Debate, Research)
- Friendly, engaging and encouraging teaching atmosphere
Hello! I am Mark from Manila, Philippines. As a teacher, I ensure that the environment that students learn is conducive and has an encouraging atmosphere. I try to achieve this by letting students know that in learning, committing mistakes is natural, and how one responds to it and rectifies it matters. This enables students to break that barriers that hinders them especially in expressing themselves in the English Language, where students are very concerned and conscious in their language use. Also, by enforcing a conducive and an encouraging learning environment will also foster better cooperation and communication among students that is vital in the success of things they will be achieving not only inside the classroom but also to the world that awaits them outside. Aside from teaching, I enjoy reading books and binging on online TV shows and movies. My content expertise, excellent communication skills, discipline, competence and commitment in teaching and learning sets my edge as a teacher.